Kindergarten Ultimate Literacy and Math Bundle
This bundle includes all content videos from the Kindergarten Literacy Bundle and Kindergarten Math Bundle. This Ultimate Bundle includes 40 videos. Shop this resource to save.
24 math lessons teaching the following concepts:
- counting to tell how many
- to read and write numbers 0-10
- ways to make 5
- ways to make 10
- compare numbers
- identify groups as equals
- less than
- more than
- counting objects
- one-to-one correspondence
- verbal counting
- use of 5 frame and 10 frame
- counting strategies
- recognizing numbers in different arrangements
16 literacy lessons teaching the following concepts:
- reading comprehension
- story elements
- sight words
- picture clues
- brainstorming ideas for writing
- opinion writing
- uppercase and lowercase letters (A-B)
- writing letters
- rhyming words
- writing process
All lessons are based on where kindergarten children typically are at the beginning of the school year as they learn these new concepts. These are pre-recorded videos that build on the previous videos in order for young learners to grasp the concepts. The videos are 3-20 minutes long.
All videos are aligned to NYS standards. If you are not a NYS/NYC resident, you can look up the standards for your state, however, these standards that are taught in all schools.
- NY-K.CC Know number names and the count sequence.
- NY-K.CC Count to tell the number of objects.
- NY-K.CC (a)When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object. (1:1 correspondence)
- NY-K.CC (b) Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted, (cardinality). The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- NY-K.CC (6) Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than (more than), less than (fewer than), or equal to (the same as) the number of objects in another group.
- NY-K.CC (7) Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
- KR1: Develop and answer questions about a text.(RI&RL)
- KR2: Retell stories or share key details from a text. (RI&RL)
- KR3: Identify characters, settings, major events in a story, or pieces of information in a text. (RI&RL)
- KR6: Name the author and illustrator and define the role of each in presenting the ideas in a text. (RI&RL)
- KR7: Describe the relationship between illustrations and the text. (RI&RL)
- KR8: Identify specific information to support ideas in a text. (RI&RL)
- KR9: Make connections between self, text, and the world. (RI&RL)
- KRF1a: Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.
- KRF1b: Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- KRF1c: Understand that words are separated by spaces in print.
- KRF1d: Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- KRF1e: Identify the front cover, back cover, and title page of a book.
- KRF2a: Recognize and produce spoken rhyming words.
- KW1: Use a combination of drawing, dictating, oral expression, and/or emergent writing to state an opinion about a familiar topic or personal experience and state a reason to support that opinion.
- KW2: Use a combination of drawing, dictating, oral expression, and/or emergent writing to name a familiar topic and supply information.