Kindergarten Math Bundle
This kindergarten bundle includes 24 math lessons teaching the following concepts:
- counting to tell how many
- to read and write numbers 0-10
- ways to make 5
- ways to make 10
- compare numbers
- identify groups as equals
- less than
- more than
- counting objects
- one-to-one correspondence
- verbal counting
- use of 5 frame and 10 frame
- counting strategies
- recognizing numbers in different arrangements
All lessons are based on where kindergarten children typically are at the beginning of the school year as they learn these new concepts. These are pre-recorded videos that build on the previous videos in order for young learners to grasp the concepts. The videos are typically 5-12 minutes long.
All videos are aligned to NYS standards. If you are not a NYS/NYC resident, you can look up the standards for your state, however, these standards that are taught in all schools.
- NY-K.CC Know number names and the count sequence.
- NY-K.CC Count to tell the number of objects.
- NY-K.CC (a)When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object. (1:1 correspondence)
- NY-K.CC (b) Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted, (cardinality). The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- NY-K.CC (6) Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than (more than), less than (fewer than), or equal to (the same as) the number of objects in another group.
- NY-K.CC (7) Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.